Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Free At Last!

I am so happy that I can finally say that we are DONE with the rental house in NY. It has been an extremely stressful three weeks since we signed the settlement papers on our new house in Pennsylvania. Now that our lease on the house that we rented in NY is finally behind us, we can focus on all of the wonderful things we are going to be doing in our new home. I cannot wait to begin sharing it all with you!





Thank you all for your support and encouragement as we transitioned through everything. Now I can get down to the fun DIY stuff that you are all waiting for! We've got SO much to look forward to: a kitchen renovation, painting projects, gardening/landscaping, and tons more!

Anyone else nearly lose sanity over a big move? You'd think that being a military family we'd be professional movers by now (and to some extent we are), but it was tough work getting two houses cleaned and prepped for moving. Especially when I had to do most of the work (including moving) on my own due to my husband's schedule. Big high-fives to those of you who have or who are going through a moving transition. It's not easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment