Friday, April 12, 2013

I Like to Move It, Move It!

Polka-dot, polka-dot, afro circus!

Yes, things have been "cray-cray" around here, and I am losing my mind. Today is the big day. Our mission: Operation Move Stuff has a 36 hour deadline. That means 36 hours to load the truck and trailer, a 6 hour drive to the new casa, unload the truck and trailer, and return the rentals before my dear husband has to return to NY.

I am sure that after all of this we will be both deliriously tired, but we will (for the most part) be nearly finished with our move. All that will remain is to unpack our things and get the old house cleaned up for turnover to the landlord by the end of the month-- all of which I will be handling in the next couple of weeks.

I am armed with my coffee and ready to go. Thankfully we have some great friends who are helping us load and unload. I don't think we would be able to get it all done without them! I'll be back online starting Monday when internet is installed. I have tons of things to keep me busy until then, thankfully. Wish us luck! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment