Monday, April 22, 2013

B.O.B.

My name is Jessica, and I am a list maker.

I don't know what it is about a nice, organized list that helps me feel like I am accomplishing something, but it is a guilty pleasure. There are a lot in the blogosphere that like to organize their projects by list, and I am no exception. One of my favorite blogs, Young House Love, even named theirs. "What a great idea!" I thought. So I decided to name mine. Naturally, I decided on Bob. He's simple, to the point, and expresses just how I feel when I review my list: "Boy, oh boy!" (or bunch of bull, whichever you prefer...).

Bob is ever-changing, especially now that we have purchased our very first home. And once we get settled in our new home, I will be breaking down Bob for you all as we tour the house. One Bob isn't enough, though. I've got several. Long-term Bob's and short term ones. Ones that are more specific, and some that are less so. Does that make me weird?


1 comment: